Defender Antiseptic Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Kills 99.99% of bacteria on your hands.
Defender Antiseptic Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes are pre-moistened with a non-tacky, non-alcohol sanitizing formula, a single wipe kills 99.99% of bacteria without the use of alcohol. Board-certified dermatologist tested and approved as a non-sensitizer and non-irritant to skin.
The special formula moisturizes with Aloe and Vitamin E to leave hands feeling clean and fresh. No rinse required.
Defender Antiseptic Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes are recommended for repeated use in areas that require sanitizing and alcohol-based products are not allowed or desired, such as schools, hospitals, municipal buildings, or other facilities.
Made in the USA
DIRECTIONS FOR DISPENSING
- Remove lid by lifting upward. Remove foil seal.
- Pull towel from center of the roll and thread through “X” on the underside of the lid.
- Close lid. Pull towel at 90˚ angle.
- Snap hinged cap back into place to ensure towels stay moist
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry.
- Children under six years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash. Discard towel in trash after use. Do not flush.
Health: 0; Flammability: 0; Reactivity: 0